This position is closed or expired.
See other Architecture jobs
Architect – Interior Design
• Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project;
• Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment;
• Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
• Advising the Operation Manager / Project Manager on the practicality of their project;
• Using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software;
• Keeping within financial budgets and deadlines;
• Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications and BOQ, As-built drawings.
• Specifying the nature and quality of materials required;
• Preparing presentations;
• Attend design review meetings and make presentations, attend project meetings as required
• Preparing tender documents for contracts;
• Able to work well within a team based environment.
• Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
• IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and Auto-Cad
• Smart and professional appearance.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be of advantage
• GCC experience
About the Company
Established in 1979 by interior designer Elie Assamad, FDC has been gaining an enviable reputation as it continues to be a leader in its field.
Operating in Kuwait free trade zone with Hi Tech production facilities, FDC is dedicated to maintain its legacy as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of custom made furniture and other decoration components.
FDC’s portfolio includes luxury boutiques, hospitals, corporate offices and hospitality projects among others.