This position is closed or expired.
See other Software jobs
NSI & Bluefin Talent
My client is a Multinational technology vendor based in Dubai, UAE. They are currently seeking a Bid Manager to be responsible for all tenders in the region.
The bid manager is the single point of accountability and project manager responsible for all aspects of the pursuit process. This role develops and manages comprehensive pursuit plans and ensures the support team is staffed, engaged, and equipped to fulfill its respective tasks.
* Responsible for the end-to-end project management of the opportunity including:
- Detailed plan with tasks, milestones, deliverables, and associated timelines
- Regular team meetings complete with meeting minutes/action items to ensure effective communications of status/changes
- Formal progress/status reports published to both internal and external audiences. (leveraging GSS-supplied tools and templates where possible)
* Coordinates business and technical resources, including engagement leads and supporting organizations
* Communicates and reinforces the sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team
* Educates and coaches the team on the pursuit process and opportunity including interacting with third-party intermediaries
* Initiates and manages the pursuit-specific project plans, calendars, pursuit issues and risks, meetings, and reviews
* Escalates all pursuit issues, risks, and conflicts that need to be mitigated
* Engages my client’s business partners as needed
* Manages the pursuit budget, internal billing, and time tracking
* Coordinates GSS checkpoints and yields
* Gathers client-facing executive and team bios
* Works with the pursuit leader/CSE and sales support specialist to develop relationships with third-party intermediaries as required
* Coordinates Price-to-Win development with CSE/pursuit leader/deal analyst industry experts. Identifies allowable costs for the in-scope service towers of the outsource engagement
* When required, works with client to create and maintain the client-focused TCO throughout the life of the pursuit, ensuring that the client is receiving a clear, cohesive, compelling value proposition
* Provides oversight of due diligence activities and required solution, costing, and document revisions
* Participates in contract negotiations
* Participates with the team to complete transition from the sales pursuit to the delivery organization
* Performs Cost Model development for opportunities under $5M USD and engages a Opportunity Consultant (OC) for deals over $5M
* Converts cost models to client -requested pricing tables, working with the deal analyst and Opportunity Consultant (OC) based on deal complexity
* Coordinates Q&A process:
- Tracks and manages deal questions, issues, and risks.
- Ensures questions are captured and adheres to appropriate triage process (based on client needs)
* Coordinates deal logistics, access to required facilities, and security clearances
* Executes the close down process (post pursuit) and ensures successful project closedown including the completion of the following:
- NSR(New Sales reporting) reporting
- CRF (Commission Request Form) submission
- BPS (Bonus Plan for Selling) submission
- Provides proper pursuit documents for archiving
The role offers generous tax free salary and benefits.
• University degree
• Knowledge of:
- Global IT industry
- Outsourcing Services
• Industry experience - Government, Commercial, Financial etc
• Broad technical appreciation of IT infrastructure architecture and services in ITO, Apps and BPO environments
• Three years or more Sales Support experience as Bid Manager
• Team player
• Presentation skills at Management level
• Deliver to your commitments / Results orientated
• Willing to work and travel EMEA wide
• Skills include:
- Strong leadership and organizational management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Extensive experience in supporting complex, high value pursuits
- Experienced Project Management - Thinking / Planning and control
- Experience of customer relationships
- Dynamic personality to interact at all customer levels
- High degree of numeracy and accuracy
- Decision making and problem solving
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Pursuit Governance
- Due Diligence and Risk management
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution in both the technology and financial services domain.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on 'blue chip' financial services & technology consulting organizations across London and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing 'best of breed' candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and IT industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients' sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.