This position is closed or expired.
See other R&D jobs
Samsung Electronics Company Limited
Function of the position:
The main objective of the position is to setup & manage Market Communication System (MCS). This entails:
• Responsible for the data collection, input & manage data accuracy.
• Manage local database (Outlets, Models, Resellers)
• Managing & ensure effective usage of the Market Communication System (MCS).
• Reporting to the head of the Retail Marketing Department
• To manage directly the data input domain (Market Communication System).
• Coordinate with PIC & responsible for data collection (In-Charge: Sales desk / Person In Charge in Disty / Retailers)
• Responsible as a Team Member during the Data Collection, Implementation & Training of the Retail Management System across the GCC.
• Manage Local Master Data - Outlets, Models, Resellers
Essential Skills and Experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
* Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
* Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skilfully.
* Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
* Delegation—the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
* Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
* Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
• Experience, Education and Licensure
* Fresher with database management background.
* Mid-level knowledge & problem solving skills with Excel.
* Demonstrated ability to have worked in Excel projects.
* Strong Analytical & Reporting skills [Excel & Other Reporting/BI Tools]
* Graduate degree in Computer Science (Preferably) / Marketing
* Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
* Extensive analysis thinking and pro-active
* Market Exposure in consumer electronics retail & sales force activities
* Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
• Language Skills
* Fluent in English
*Fluent in Hindi (Preferably)
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, Samsung is transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung employs 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion.