This position is closed or expired.
See other Electronics Engineering jobs
Electrical Project Engineer
We are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to work on a large commercial development in Dubai.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. In-charge for overseeing all Mechanical and Electrical works
2. Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
3. Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements
4. Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
5. Review consultant’s design and specification
6. Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including: scheduling of activities, assigning task to groups or individuals, accuracy of work conducted, supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
7. Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
8. Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP services drawings and service connection.
9. Prepare shop drawing & material submittals for consultant’s approval.
Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years experience working as an Electrical Engineer for an MEP Contractor, hold a Electrical Engineering degree or Diploma, have knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical Services and have Middle East experience. Please do not apply if you do not have the outlined experience.
About the Company
RealHR was established in 2007 as a generalist HR management consultancy. Its aim is to meet the ever increasing need in the UAE for expert HR services in a country where enterprise is booming and employment law is being developed continuously.
Market changes and client demand have led to significant developments within the UAE. In particular the last couple of years have seen the increasing development of the importance of good people management practices and the need for high calibre staff to create competitive advantage. These two key areas have been proven globally to be the key to business success and growth.
RealHR prides itself on the in-depth knowledge of HR & Recruitment, so that our clients can focus on their core business. We tailor our service to match the needs of our clients so they get effective, timely and pragmatic help, advice and support when they need it, at a price they can afford to pay.