This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
General Manager – Energy
A large freight forwarding company based in Dubai are looking for a General Manager – Energy
• Develop and implement an Oil, Gas and Energy Sales Strategy to support the overall Middle East Cluster Sales and Marketing strategy
• Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the Management highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue
• Proactively monitor and assess competitor initiatives, take tactical decisions to counter, protect and enhance the Company’s position
• Establish contacts and create a solid working relationships with Oil, Gas and Energy Target Accounts in the Middle East Cluster
• Seek new business opportunities within the Oil, Gas and Energy target list locally and regionally across all business units in the Middle East Cluster
• Assist the sales team to grow and manage existing Oil, Gas and Energy business trading today
• Work alongside Management in the Cluster to win new business and grow revenues
• Manage the sales cycle for all Oil, Gas and Energy accounts from the contact stage to the post-closing stage for all sales personnel to ensure all customer requirements are well understood and responded to taking into consideration the capabilities offered by the company
• Deliver agreed revenue and shared objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis; achieve the monthly KPI’s
• Provide weekly and monthly reports, data, research and market intelligence to the CCO Middle East highlighting business performance, competitive landscape and recommendations for increasing revenue
• Review and track progress against revenue and targets; analyze sales/revenue reports; recommend and propose changes to existing plans and operating budgets; implementing approved changes,
• Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through regular meetings to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results
• Develop teamwork, demonstrating shared goals and values. Provide leadership guidance and support to all staff across the Middle East cluster when involved with Oil, Gas and Energy Accounts
• Proactively work with the Finance Department to ensure all payments for Oil, Gas and Energy accounts are collected within the agreed timelines as per the credit terms the customer has with the company
• Ensure all customer visits, opportunities and any other customer information are updated into CRM in line with the requirements and expectations
• Travel is required at least 35% of the time in this position
• Salary 35 – 40k
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of work experience
• Minimum five years industry experience preferred
• Excellent planning, time management, collaboration, decision making, organization, presentation and negotiating skills
• Strong background in client relationship management and a proven track record in business development and growth
• Demonstrated success in managing (KPI’s) Key Performance Indicators
• Manage customer situations promptly and professionally meeting commitments for service and assistance
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, clients and vendors
• In-depth knowledge of all products and services
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications
• Languages – English ,Arabic
• One should be based in Dubai.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.