This position is closed or expired.
See other Network Admin jobs
The Network Engineer is responsible for all design, installation, programming, and service for all phone systems, cable infrastructure, and bandwidth solutions sold.
The incumbent is required to have understanding and capability to acquire, develop, and disseminate technical and non-technical information.
• Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks
• Install, configure and maintain network services, equipment and devices
• Supports administration of servers and server clusters
• Manages all system back-up and restore protocol
• Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure
• Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems
• Documents network problems and resolution for future reference
• Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning
• Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam
• Oversee software and network security
Reporting to : IT Manager
Duration : Permanent position
Desired start date : October 2013
Probation : 3 months
Working hours : Sun-Thursday 8am-6pm (45 hrs/w.)
Commission / Bonus : quarterly bonus
Other Benefits : housing allowance
• Minimum 2 years work experience in an equivalent position
• Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Certifications: CCNA, A+ Certification
• Familiar with Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, Linux, Novell
• Familiar with Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, Net work protocols
• Good time management skills
• Good planning and organizing skills
• Strong analytical abilities and capability to understand the different needs
About the Company
As the Kingdom's leading eyewear boutique, Optica has become synonymous with professional and advanced eye care. A 4-decade heritage of making millions of customers happy along with a complete portfolio of products and services ranging from affordable to premium makes Optica the most trusted choice across the region. At present, Ray-Ban, Vogue, Carrera, Emporio Armani, Oakley, D&G, Porsche Design, Tag Heuer, Bulgari and Cartier are only some of the brands on offer at the state-of-the-art outlets that have expanded outside of Bahrain to United Arab Emirates and Qatar. Touted for the impeccable standards of products and services and the technical knowledge of the staff, Optica is a true visionary in the optical field.