This position is closed or expired.
See other Marketing jobs
Online Marketing Manager
A leading destination resort in Dubai
Reporting to the Director of online Marketing, you will be responsible for growing market share, room revenue, day visitation revenue, food & beverage revenue, and overall profit objectives through marketing, eCommerce and PR programs. Ensure that these efforts are effectively integrated with the overall marketing strategy of the business.
Responsible for identifying, developing and maximizing opportunities to drive revenue via electronic channels, drive visits and bookings through the clients direct brand websites using social media platforms and engagement plans.
The successful candidate would oversee all online advertising and marketing communications for the brand with specific emphasis on managing the events and specific holiday periods and need date marketing and advertising efforts.Work with the clients digital Advertising agencies (UK and Dubai) on various projects.
Manage, monitor, develop and grow the traffic and bookings for the website Implement online strategies to promote this Arabic website and increase its overall online visibility in the Arab world.
Finally you will coordinate all email marketing activities working with Resort Manager and Director of CRM tracking measurement and effectiveness of activity.
- 3-5 years in internal marketing, hospitality industry preferred
- 3-5 in Ad Agency experience
- 2-3 years as graphic designer
- Strong project management skills
- Microsoft Office Software, Photoshop, HTML, Dream weaver, xml basics, flash
- Strong computer technical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Wordpress, blogs and be familiar with Tweetdeck and Tweet Reach would be an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., work colleagues, customers, vendors
- Strong presentation and platform skills.
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.