This position is closed or expired.
See other Chemical Engineering jobs
QA/QC Engineer – Yamama Project
Lukoil Overseas Baltic
• Provides a focal point for all delegated Project Quality matters and to act as the Project quality function representative to the assigned project;
• Prepare and issue for use, Project Quality Plans/ Quality Documents, which meet the needs of the Project and the overall business, operational and quality needs;
• Manage the review, with Contractor Quality Managers, for adequacy of Contractors’ Quality deliverables / ITPs to meet the Project specific contractual needs;
• Monitor EPC Contractors to ensure they are performing all required processes and addressing all “hold” and “witness” points for inspection detailed in ITPs;
• Ensure through close cooperation with the Contractor that all Safety Critical equipment is identified, registered and aligned with the design Performance Standards in procurement, preservation, installation and testing;
• Review and report product quality non-conformances & system failures and drive continual improvements and reduction of failure
• Assess adequacy and competence of EPC Contractor Quality performance;
• Review deliverables, analyze and resolve issues and problems emerging during the Quality activities;
• Liaise with Third Party Inspection QA/QC agencies on contractual matters.
• Review and ensure structured handover of Contractors’ Quality Documentation to Commissioning team.
• Conduct and report on internal and external audits in accordance with an approved audit schedule; Take part in /organize internal audits or investigations into particular quality problems to ensure that root causes are identified and effective corrective and preventive measures are put in place within the Company Quality Management System
• Assist with evaluation and approval of potential contractors or suppliers prior to their addition to the Approved Vendor List (AVL) in order to maintain a supply base capable of supporting the Project quality objectives.
• Provide guidance, general support and awareness training to site teams on work affecting quality.
• Promote quality behavior within the organization and facilitate an improvement culture.
Knowledge / skills:
- Manage/team leader of project Quality team;
- Technical Report evaluation and analysis;
- Technical / Audit Report preparation;
- Development of bids and bid evaluation;
- Manage and co-ordinate Quality Audits and Quality Trainings
- from 15 years of experience in oil & gas or engineering and production industry, preferably with large international companies.
- Experience in FEED, detailed design, procurement, construction is desirable.
- Fluent English; conversational Russian/Arabic - advantage
About the Company
The beginning of international expansion "LUKOIL" may be considered in 1994 when it was purchased by a 10% share in the development of the largest in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea deposits Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli. During the years 1995-97 LUKOIL continued foreign activity, and entered the oil and gas projects Karachaganak, Kumkol and Tengiz (Kazakhstan), shoals, "Shah Deniz (Azerbaijan) and the West Qurna-2 (Iraq).
Company's mission is to facilitate the smooth growth of shareholder value LUKOIL by continuously enhancing the effective reserves and production of oil and gas abroad in the priority countries and regions of activity. The main objective of the Company - to achieve leading positions on major indicators among comparable in terms of production and scale of activities of transnational corporations. This is the approach laid out in the strategy of LUKOIL Overseas period of ten years, adopted in 2007. LUKOIL Overseas has successfully accomplishes this by strengthening its status in the international energy market and qualitatively improved basic production and economic indicators. The main principles of the Company - the efficiency, competitiveness, investment attractiveness, balanced the interests of shareholders, partners and employees.