This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
• Meets walk-in applicants, collects and assesses CVs.
• Obtains and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates.
• Ensure all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
• Interview candidates and provide feedback.
• Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
• Forwards collected CVs to the concerned clients for evaluation and interviews.
• Schedules interviews and ensure clients give feedback on each candidate.
•Establishes and maintains files and records on an ongoing basis.
•Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions.
•Generates recruitment related reports.
•Designs recruitment advertisements.
- Hard core experience in recruitment for the banking sector.
- UAE experience is a plus.
- Strong communication, organization and reporting skills.
- Recruiters with experience in oil&gas sector is also considered.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.