This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Dorsch Holding GmbH - DC Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, UAE
You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient administrative and secretarial support to the Director including planning and scheduling his meetings and appointments, maintaining proper filing system, producing correspondence, and providing information to callers.
• Draft and type correspondence for the Director and prepare replies to simple letters; and create presentations, reports, and necessary documents.
• Organize and maintain files and electronic folders efficiently.
• Assist the Director in the management of his schedule and make sure that the calendar is up-to-date.
• Handle calls from both internal and external sources, take notes of important messages, and provide accurate information to callers.
• Help arrange meetings and conferences, prepare meeting agendas, take minutes of meetings, and prepare reports.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
Reporting to : Director of Projects
Desired start date : Immediately
Bachelor's degree or Higher Diploma in Business Administration or any other discipline. Diploma or Certificate in Secretarial functions or business report writing is advantageous.
Minimum of 5 years of secretarial experience preferably in an engineering organization.
Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Word processing.
Ability to prioritize and plan work activities for self and team members to successfully meet deadlines.
Ability to secure all confidential information or documents and make necessary arrangements to ensure that confidentiality of the office is maintained at all times.
Ability to deal with high stress situations calmly and effectively.
Fluent in English with professional skills in correspondence and report writing.
About the Company
For over five decades the Dorsch Gruppe is the engineering partner in various domains for industrial clients, private investors and the public sector when it comes to implementing investment projects. First-class technical solutions, consistency of costs and adherence to schedules have always been our goal for the management, design and implementation of each type of engineering projects.
The wide variety of projects that we deliver relies on our employees who tackle the challenges of the changing world of business. We are not only committed to serve our clients, but also to provide a challenging work environment for our employees to develop and participate in our growth as well.
Our employees are: Team players, proactive, self motivated and led by the passion to create and pioneer. At Dorsch Holding, Abu Dhabi, we believe that our employees help us to meet our clients' expectations. We value in our employees their ability to lead and plan complex projects; to design and deliver remarkable masterpieces; to analyze and solve complicated problems.
If you have the will to succeed, grow and innovate, then be part of our family.