This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
Senior QA/QC Engineer
Our client, a leading international contracting company specializing in infrastructure development for major industrial type projects is presently expanding their operations within the UAE.
They are presently recruiting for experienced Senior QA/QC Engineers who will direct quality activities on the project site, communicate with PS, procurement, construction, Systems Engineering and other project personnel to ensure management goals and objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises QC Engineers assigned at the sites
• Conducts monthly quality meetings for the area (division)
• Coordinates the preparation of and establishes the quality assurance plan within the program
• Reviews and approves quality related procedures prepared for the project to ensure compliance with the project quality program/plan
• Supervises and participates in the project auditing and monitoring program to verify the effectiveness of the project quality program/plan
• Recommends actions to project personnel to correct observed quality deficiencies
• Represents the project during quality assurance audits conducted by the client, management, or certification agencies
• Reviews project schedules for quality related activities to ensure timely and effective implementation of the project quality assurance program/plan
• Identities quality problems, initiates documented action and verifies implementation of solutions
• Forecasts quality assurance job hours and monitors charges to the project quality assurance budget
• Initiates project quality assurance staffing requirements and budgets for approval
• Prior experience working in the Middle East region (a minimum of 5 years is preferred)
• Strong background and leadership of projects involving telecommunications, instrumentation, controls
• Minimum of 10 years experience working in a quality organization
• Engineering degree essential
About the Company
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, helping organizations and job seekers succeed by connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Manpower helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, legal, engineering, sales and marketing.