This position is closed or expired.
See other Petroleum Engineering jobs
Sr. Project Manager – LPG Projects (Oil Operator)
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- Ensure Policies, Systems, and Processes for executing Projects fulfill the Company’s requirements in line with the vision, mission and overall strategy of the company.
- Provide inputs in the development of the operational plans and budgets in order to ensure that all budget parameters have been considered.
- Implement the operational plans and manage the budget for the Projects at hand in line with the approved business plan.
- Continuously explore and evaluate new opportunities, participate in negotiations with governments, third parties to form new alliances to facilitate access to new opportunities.
- Negotiate with host governments to secure agreements and create financially robust projects in order to expand the business in line with the company’s growth plans.
- In-depth understanding of the negotiations and commercial skills of the oil and gas industry.
- At least 10 years experience in the Direction and Management of large projects in the oil and gas sector.
- Project Management
- General Management
- Project Engineering and costing
- Economic evaluation of projects
- Oil & Gas processing
Ability to deal with contracts and legal issues
- Knowledge of Policies and Procedures
- Good Communication skills in English
- Time Management
- Financial Awareness
- PC software e.g. MS Project Management
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills
About the Company
Huxley Banking & Financial Services has been providing specialist recruitment solutions to the banking and financial services sector since 1995. More than 350 consultants worldwide connect financial institutions with talent on a daily basis, and by putting the right people in the right places, we create success for our clients, our candidates and our employees.
Today, were recognised as one of the market leaders in banking and financial services recruitment. We boast an enviable track record of working with some of the worlds best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions; helping them to identify, attract and recruit business critical talent.
Our purpose is twofold: To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best companies To help candidates achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers and the best opportunities for their expertise to shine
From our network of offices based in the worlds leading financial centres in AsiaPac, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the US, we have a broad global reach, and deep local knowledge to be able to support our clients and candidates wherever they are in the world.