This position is closed or expired.
See other R&D jobs
Supply Chain Executive – Lexus
Al Futtaim Group
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoy undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, we also hold exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
We are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive to be based in Dubai for Al Futtaim Motors - Lexus.
Reporting to Product Manager, key responsibilities will include:
* Analyze product demand by model and colour
* Review sales trend, arrival data, previous order plan for monthly Rundown and Order submission
* Ensure Lexus Rundown is updated on a regular basis
* Analyze stock by model and colour
* Create Purchase order and update procurement cost in system
* Negotiate with TMC for allocation and restriction management
* Provide timely feedback to TMC queries
* Coordinate with Sales Planning Team to distribute vehicles according to the agreed allocation strategy
* Support Ad Hoc requests and special order
* Co-ordinate with Al-Futtaim Group associates in raising letter of credit to TMC
* Generate management reports on current/pipeline stock and rundown to meet annual sales plan
* MEAC Reporting, Market Analysis and Intelligence
* Generate Daily Dashboards for Leadership team
* Feeding quality Information to Finance department to plan cash flowÂ
To apply for this role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Must be a graduate with relevant degree
* 2 years of experience in data analysis and reporting
* Reasonable understanding of luxury market
* Must have an interest in the automobile industry
* Customer-centric, organized and process-driven
* Fluent in English language
* Ability to investigate consumer behavior, buying habits and factors influencing them
* Analytical and Presentation skills
* Advanced systems skills; in particular MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
* Effective Time Management
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to handle confidential and discrete issues
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Ability to handle multiple assignments
* Must have the ability to adapt and create an environment based on Lexus Customer Service Values and Kaizen. The candidate must constantly look for opportunities to improve internal process efficiencies.
* Personal Leadership. Must actively enroll for ATA training courses for personal development
* High level of ethics and trust
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.