This position is closed or expired.
See other HR jobs
Training Manager – Katsuya
Katsuya - Sushi and Beyond
Featuring the dynamic pairing of Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi and design impresario Philippe Starck, Katsuya by Starck is truly a feast for the senses. With specialty cocktails, unique rolls and spectacular sushi and sashimi platters, Chef Uechi skillfully translates Japanese flavors to the American palate. Signature dishes include Crispy Rice with Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail Sashimi with JalapeÃ±o and Miso-Marinated Black Cod. With superb talent and exacting precision, Katsuya by Starck is changing the face of Japanese cuisine.
In 2012, the Katsuya experience has expanded to San Diego, Houston and most recently debuted in Miami at the SLS Hotel South Beach.
Promotes the brand image and culture through the use of targeted training activities. Works closely with the brand and operations teams to identify where focus on product knowledge and brand understanding will foster a strong brand identity. Assists the HR management and the Central Training team in coordinating training and development activities, championing training and development within the brand.
* Work closely with management in assessing training/development requirements and consult with the customer in order to manage expectations and consistently manage company standards.
* Develop content of programmes to meet the needs of the Brand.
* Continually looks for ways to promote brand awareness.
* Based on market needs, source appropriate training courses and materials suitable for implementation.
* Deliver development training and support the roll out of programmes. Make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Manage the quality of activities and presentations to ensure high standard of training delivery.
* Create, build and maintain internal and external relationships.
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 4 years training management within a large commercial organisation with a comprehensive knowledge of products and applications.
* Graduate preferably with recognised qualification
* Excellent Brand Understanding
* Knowledge of relevant product ranges and usage
* Basic Training Skills
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 70 of the worlds most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Victorias Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 2,800 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshayas stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 44,000 people from over 110 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments.