Professional Training Course
Marketing in the 21st century is very different from its early beginnings. Today's marketers have more choices in terms of support, media opportunities, and communications. They also have more competition from varied sources, especially as the Internet has made it possible for companies around the globe to compete virtually.
Who should take this course
Sales, marketing and distribution channel managers and executives who wish to improve their managerial skills of the different distribution channels and how to interact with them more effectively while optimizing product and services market presence and coverage.
This program is also geared toward organizations and companies that are establishing new market presence and need an in-depth view of the marketing channels they wish to engage. The program can also provide channel managers and professionals with a fresh look at how to manage and develop channel relationship.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Work the dynamics of the different marketing channels and how they fit together from the 7Ps perspective.
- Acquire a view of the different channel institutions and their importance in maximizing market presence.
- Assess and select the marketing channels that complement core business marketing and sales activities.
- Define the most effective go-to-market channel management strategies.
- Gain a first-hand understanding of the financial details associated with marketing channels.
- Develop collaborative planning approaches when interfacing with different marketing channels and the measures to use when gauging their effectiveness.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.