Whether you are a consultant, human resource professional, trainer, manager or psychologist, this 1 day 360 degree feedback facilitator course provides a complete programme of how to successfully introduce, facilitate feedback and get the best out of 360 feedback.
360 can be used in many ways including using it to highlight development needs, in a Coaching capacity or introducing it into your company as a piece of organisational development. This programme is designed to answer the following questions for you:
- How can I successfully introduce the 360 degree feedback?
- What is best practise communication of 360?
- How can I avoid the pitfalls and fear of the process?
- How can I support individuals get the best from their 360?
- How can I facilitate feedback to maximise effectiveness and so that individuals are motivated to change?
- How can I create the best 360 for my organisation?
The programme will provide you with:
- A robust, effective and structured method that you can use to obtain outstanding results with your clients or staff
- Emphasis on your self-development as much as using 360 in your workplace
- Plenty of opportunity to practice new skills, techniques and models
Who should take this course
HR professionals, trainers, internal mentors, consultants, and managers who are involved in facilitating coaching and feedback. Those with the desire to become more effective coaches, as well as to help others within their organizations become better coaches, find this workshop extremely valuable and engaging.
- Learn to effectively coach others on 360-degree feedback.
- Discover innovative and proven uses of 360-degree feedback for development, appraisal, succession planning, employee engagement, and team effectiveness.
- Get feedback on your own strengths, weaknesses, and derailers in coaching and providing feedback.
- Certify as a 360-Degree Feedback Coach.
- Understand the psychology of coaching.
- Learn how to establish a culture of feedback and coaching in your organization.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.