Professional Training Course
The program is designed with the aim to impart to individuals the knowledge and skills required to understand the role and help carry out its functions effectively.
Who should take this course
Administrators, assistants, executive secretaries, existing or prospective office managers/senior administrators and supervisors of junior-level employees.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager/administrator.
- Implement communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
- List the main causes of stress and apply the techniques needed to control them.
- Organize meetings effectively.
- Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customer.
- Apply time management techniques required for better office productivity.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.