Accounting come into existence when its s need to keep all the financial transaction in a systematic and organised manner. It also help keeping running information relates to finance. It involves recognising, distinguishing and properly recording of information.
Advanced Accounting course as the name suggests covers complex financial accounting topics like forecasting, hedging, data aggregation, interval accounting and many more.
Who should take this course
This in depth course is designed for those already within the finance sector; Accountants, Auditors, or those at Directorship level either within or outside of finance.
CPD (Continula Professional Development) accredited by the CPD
Financial Accounting provides true and detailed information of the business to the regulators and government. This Advanced Accounting course is designed for the people who have sound understanding of accounting and wanted to gain further insights into accounting:
- Understanding Governance structures with in the public sectors
- Analysing the similarities and difference from, the Private sector influence budgeting, accounting, auditing and accountability with in the public sector
- Examine how practices in public sector accounting have been changing, in response to pressures for fiscal transparency, austerity, internationalisation and fiscal devolution
- Apply principles of Accounting theory and financial management to Public Sector Kind of Assets (Current, Non Current, Leased, Intangible, Heritage
- Accounting for Liabilities
- Understanding Financial Governance of Public Bodies
- Evaluating the official and academic literature on development in public sector accounting, such as effects of the adoption of accrual, off balance sheet arrangements such as Public Private Partnership, consolidation international harmonisation of standards and regulations and challenges to the scope of public audit.
About Course Provider
Global Business Advisors Ltd came into being in 2016, with the vision of extending the best services, to the global market, in the upcoming field of IT Services. GBA, with the sile aim of doing its best, started its first venture, "GBA IT Services" dealing with E-Commerce Customized Portal B2B, B2C portal, Software development, SEO and much more making GBA a name to rely upon worldwide. With all efforts, hard work, and unfathomable dedication, success started pouring in GBA, then Started a new venture as "GBA Healthcare" providing Health Care Assistants, Nurses to Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, serving old people in UK as well in Europe.
Having insatiable hunger for serving people, and supporting them in their path of development, efforts of research and analysis wing, GBA Corporate is now a name to be reckoned with. GBA Corporate is a London Professional Training Centre, providing professional training and is one of the fastest growing UK based training organisation. We are working in the mentioned niche market with over 200 Courses, organized across the globe. GBA corporate's impact on Private organisation, Government Sector, group of expatriates or individuals, through results-oriented programmes and solutions, has brought appreciative changes.
Our motive is to improve and upgrade performance through relevant, pioneering programmes that enable you to explore new horizons, learning in multi-cultural environment. We try to become your training partner, mentor and guide as you explore and march on a journey to realise the full potential. We prepare you to meet challenge and face every hurdle to embrace new horizons, relevant new ideas and perspectives. Our program reflects new ideas and perspectives and also the need for practical solutions to go deep down into the ocean of knowledge. Our course leaders and instructors are well versed in their fields and tailor content to coach and guide you to identify and achieve the desired goals.
We pride ourselves on our track record and on our long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.