Professional Training Course
This Advanced Employee Relations course provides direction and oversight for a variety of non-union staff employment matters, including leaves of absence, staff performance and disciplinary issues, staff employee grievances including formal complaints, investigation of harassment and other workplace misconduct allegations, all anticipated terminations, and unemployment compensation claims. Employee Relations also provides proactive assistance to both employees and supervisors on the interpretation and implementation of policies, procedures, and the Staff Handbook directives.
Who should take this course
Senior employees in Employee Relations, Human Resources or Personnel and Administration who are directly or indirectly responsible for supporting employees while protecting the organization.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define Employee Relations from a legal perspective and link it with the labor law.
- Use the legal and ethical approach in dealing with personal issues of employees.
- Conduct reliable opinion surveys aimed at assessing organizational health.
- Provide tangible support to other HR functions in establishing and implementing a fair performance management culture.
- Implement a recognition system aimed at enhancing employee retention.
- List the main steps in dispute resolutions and use them to protect both employees and the organization.
- Establish a code of conduct and compliance culture in the organization.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.