Professional Training Course
Key or strategic accounts are your most important clients. Not only are they your most important clients they are also the ones at most risk of attack from your competition. If they are important to you then they will certainly be attractive to your competitors. Therefore learning how to manage and develop key accounts is an essential skill, if we want to stay ahead of the competition.
Who should take this course
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the key account management's main functions and best practices.
- Recognize the importance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever changing market and customer requirements.
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition).
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations' effectiveness.
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.