Professional Training Course
This 5-day programme is focused on comprehensively structuring the maintenance management environment. These key tools can be used to ensure the core disciplines are maintained, drive improvement, identify best practices, and assist with the formulation of strategies:
- Key elements of maintenance management strategy
- Maintenance organisation
- Failure management programme development
- Work planning, scheduling and control
- Decision models
- Maintenance auditing and performance measurement
- Continuous improvement, and other techniques required to implement a world-class maintenance practice
Who should take this course
Professionals who are responsible for setting and implementing maintenance strategy, development of the maintenance programme, maintenance planning, scheduling and work control, including planners and users of CMMS.
Leading industrial organizations are evolving away from reactive ("fix-it-when-it-breaks") management into predictive, productive management ("anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks"). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts. You will:
- Identify planning best practices and key elements for taking action on them
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Evaluate your practices compared to those of others
- Improve the use of your information and communication tools
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Create and preserve lead-time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
- Audit your maintenance operations
- Use the results to develop and improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing and Performance Indicators as a key element of the maintenance strategy
- The programme will impart an understanding of how such techniques can be applied as part of a broad systematic approach to proactively managing and improving maintenance.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.