Professional Training Course
This course explores the importance of public-private sector dialogue on agribusiness development, policy, products, initiatives and crisis management whilst identifying good stakeholder practices for effective agribusiness governance.
Who should take this course
This course benefits senior level managers in private and public sector organisations who want to improve their knowledge of agribusiness stakeholder relations in order to develop growth within their organisation and country.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify agribusiness stakeholders (production, distribution, services, research, and business administration)
- Utilise good stakeholder practices and governance
- Prioritise key people by their power, influence and interest
- Apply techniques for strengthening relations between producers and processors
- Network with influencers for agribusiness development
- Establish public-private sector dialogue on agribusiness development
- Understand technical cooperation for agribusiness development
- Review aid strategies for trade for agribusiness exports
- Identify global agribusiness partnerships
- Explain agribusiness knowledge and information sharing
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.