The characteristics of importance are: torque/speed relation, efficiency, reactive power, voltage control, frequency control, starting current/power, methods to control starting current.
The treated machines are:
- Induction machines (asynchronous electric motors)
- Synchronous machines (as motor and generator)
Understand principles and explain main characteristics of the following electronic conversion:
- DC/DC converters (choppers)
- DC/AC converters (inverters)
- AC/DC converters (rectifiers)
- AC/AC converters
- The characteristics of importance are: input/output characteristics, control inputs, voltage/frequency control; cos phi
- Understand, explain and specify electric drive syst
Who should take this course
Anyone interested to learn this course.
- Understand mechanical system requirements for Electric Drive
- Understand and apply passive network elements (R, L, C), laws of Kirchhof, Lorentz, Faraday
- Understand and apply: phasors for simple R,L,C circuits
- Understand and apply real and reactive power, rms, active and reactive current, cos phi
- Describe direct current (DC), (single phase) alternating current (AC) and (three phase) alternating current systems, star-delta connection
- Understand the principle of switch mode power electronic converters, pole as a two quadrant and four quadrant converter
- Understand principles of magnetic circuits, inductances and transformers
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.