The course is mainly directed at users with engineering tasks who would like to become familiar with SIMATIC S7 programming in a concise form. Beyond that, operating and monitoring, the basics of distributed peripherals and the handling of drives are introduced. The idea of Totally Integrated Automation is demonstrated. After the course, the participant will be able to structure and create simple S7 programs, making it possible to efficiently work with STEP 7 and thus reduce the engineering phase. The course provides an optimal entry level to the product-specific and in depth supplementary courses. All topics are illustrated through practical exercises on a system model, consisting of the S7- 300 automation system, the ET200S distributed peripheral, the TP 170B touch panel, the MM420 drive and a conveyor model.
Who should take this course
Programming engineer, commissioning engineer, project design engineer.
- TIA system overview and essential performance characteristics of the SIMATIC system family
- Components of the STEP7 basic package and their application
- STEP7 basic operations
- STEP7 block types and program structuring
- Programming parameter-assignable blocks
- Data management with data blocks
- Programming organisation blocks
- Testing (debugging) tools for system info, troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Hardware configuration and parameter assignment of the S7-300 modules, a Profibus DP slave (ET-200S), a touch panel (TP 170B) and a drive (MM420)
- Program documentation and backup
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.