Our high school completion diploma - BTEC Level 2 Business - awarded by Pearson the worlds largest learning company offers you a perfect point of entry to a professional business role. The practical application of the qualification gives you the opportunity to practically apply the academic skills you will be learning. As part of the course you will begin to understand the extent of the business world and start to develop an interest in a specific field within business.
Optional units have been carefully to allow you to further expand your expertise in specific areas in preparation for your future academic qualifications as well as your career. Topics such as branding and promotion will develop your creative skills while modules focused on customer service will emphasis on interpersonal capabilities.
AED 24000 - inclusive of VAT
Who should take this course
It is designed for:
- School students who have little or no formal qualifications and would like to pursue high school completion diploma allowing them to move to universities.
- A working professional who needs a qualification in a particular subject.
- A working professional who did not complete their schooling and wants to get back on track.
Accredited by the KHDA and Pearson.
As a BTEC Level 2 in business student you must complete 360 guided learning hours - GLH - Each module is equal to 80 GLH. Every student must complete two core modules plus two specialist modules.
- Qualification Credit Value - 60 credit value
- Total Number of Units - 12 units
- 4 mandatory units
- 8 optional specialist units
- Business Purposes
- Business Organizations
- Financial Forecasting for Business
- People in Organizations
- Providing Business Support
- Business Communication through Documentation
- Training and Employment in Business
- Bookkeeping for Business
- Working in Business Teams
- The Marketing Plan
- Sourcing and Buying in the Supply Chain
- Transport Distribution and the Storage of Goods within the Logistics Industry
About Course Provider
The UK College of Business and Computing (UKCBC) is a higher education provider based in London. Since opening, our aim has been to help add professional value to each and every student that studies with us. Our lecturers have years of experience delivering high quality teaching, and each course has been developed to give students the skills they need to succeed in their chosen profession. We’re an adaptive, welcoming institution that cares about the needs of our students.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.