Budgeting, planning and forecasting (BP&F) is a three-step process for determining and detailing an organization's long- and short-term financial goals. The process is usually managed by an organization's finance department under the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO's) guidance.
Many organisations use budgeting and forecasting as a means of providing and updating tactical operating plans and controlling costs; but world class organisations use these, and other powerful tools, within a framework specifically designed to develop and execute business strategy and manage organisational performance.
Who should take this course
This leading-edge course explains:
- The key steps in designing and executing effective business strategies
- How to translate strategy in to budget objectives to manage execution
- The most useful forecasting techniques for planning and budgeting
- Best practice in preparing and implementing budgets
- How to use budget variances to monitor and learn about strategy execution
- How the power of Excel can be used in forecasting and budgeting
- Modern approaches to profit and strategic decision making
Planning, forecasting and budgeting skills are valuable and, indeed, essential at many relevant positions in an organisation, in particular:
- Financial professionals, finance controllers, key finance team members
- New trainees with finance-related responsibilities
- Managers with a direct responsibility for divisional profit performance
- Managers responsible for relationships with banks and external institutions
- Head office team involved in strategic planning and decision making
- Department heads, process owners, administrative managers involved with budget management, financial and technical professionals, sales and marketing professionals, project professionals, and anyone who needs to understand how to develop their department budgets
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.