The Cambridge Senior Management Programme is an intensive five-month multi-modular general management and leadership programme that is aimed at helping participants transition into senior management roles.
Participants explore a wide range of management topics during the Cambridge Senior Management Programme through interaction with world renowned Cambridge Judge Business School faculty a diverse peer group and the application of learning though project work.
Why should you consider this Programme?:
- Learn from Cambridge Judge Business School faculty who are world renowned experts and thought leaders in their fields
- Face-to-face sessions in one of the world's most famous centres of learning Cambridge and one of the most dynamic business centres Dubai
- Experienced group of peers who bring in different experiences and perspectives to the classroom
- Identify new trends and demands of the market in an ever changing business and economic landscape
- Flexible learning which minimizes time away from work
- Leadership coaching to help transition into senior management roles
- Become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School
Who should take this course
Participants might come from large organizations or medium sized companies or even from start-ups. The Cambridge SMP will help senior functional or technical managers to make the transition to a general management role or start new entrepreneurial ventures.
The learning journey is specifically designed for senior managers with:
- Accomplished experience in functional, technical or business roles
- More than 5 years management experience with a successful track record in one or more functional areas of business
- An agenda for change
- Confident fluency in written and spoken English
Certificate of Completion
- Strategy formulation
- Strategy implementation
- Leading complex strategic projects
- Leading negotiations
- Operational excellence
- Accounting strategies
- Managing the financials strategic choice
- Driving marketing excellence
- Alternative finance in closer detai
- Leading change
- The role of social media Unleashing and enhancing innovation
- Developing a vision for digital innovation and managing resistance to change
- Business models Managing big data
- Cyber security
- Breakthrough digital innovations Innovation in digital marketing
- Artificial intelligence Leveraging existing technology in innovative ways .
- Leading people Managing the organizational culture
- Coaching others and yourself
- The future of the firm Networks - influencing without formal authority
- Managing across cultures
- Managing high performance teams
- Preparing for your transition Circular economy
About Course Provider
Founded in 1990, Cambridge Judge Business School is part of the Faculty of Business and Management at the University of Cambridge. In 1991 sponsorship from Sir Paul and Lady Judge provided the funds that enabled construction of a building for the newly established school. One of Britain’s most brilliant and innovative architects, John Outram, was chosen to design the building, which has been widely acclaimed for its boldly imaginative and colourful design. Cambridge Judge Business School Executive Education offers a wide range of open enrolment and customised programmes. These programmes are designed for organisations, business professionals, managers, leaders, and executives from many different functions who strive for professional and personal growth. Programmes are developed to help executives and organisations from both the private and the public sectors achieve operational excellence and results.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.