Many talent development professionals have discovered that they need to add coaching to their skill set. This two-day workshop demonstrates the functions of a successful learning professional in the role of coach, including using an interactive process to help clients develop more rapidly and produce more satisfying results, and improving others' ability to set goals, take actions, make better decisions, and make full use of their natural strengths. Participants will learn a model that outlines a coaching process they can use with individuals, teams, or an entire organization, and will practice foundational coaching competencies through role plays, group exercises, and case studies.
In addition to skill-building on the coaching competencies, the workshop covers collecting data, establishing action plans, measuring and tracking results, and planning and managing the coaching program, to meet the specific needs of learning professionals.
Who should take this course
The Coaching Certificate Program is for learning and performance professionals who want to develop successful coaching competencies and skills for use with individuals, teams, or an entire organization. Practitioners new to coaching or those who want to enhance and validate their current coaching skill set will benefit most from attending this program.
After this program, you will be able to:
- Practice coaching competencies and apply them to coaching conversations with individuals, teams, or throughout an organization.
- Establish coaching agreements with clients and identify how goals link to enhanced business performance.
- Promote an open, flexible, and confident coaching relationship with clients and establish mutual respect and trust in a safe, supportive environment
- Apply coaching ethics and standards appropriately in all coaching situations.
- Demonstrate active listening, ask powerful questions, and use effective dialogue and feedback techniques to provide maximum benefit to clients.
- Integrate and evaluate multiple sources of data and make interpretations that help clients achieve agreed-upon results.
- Design actions and opportunities for ongoing learning that will most effectively lead to coaching results.
- Develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with clients, manage ongoing progress, hold clients accountable for actions, highlight and celebrate successes, and adjourn the coaching process.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.