In just five-days, you will learn the processes for developing and managing a contractor safety management system based on recognized management systems, such as API Recommended Practice 2220 'Contractor Safety Performance Process' and OGP 'Guidelines for Working together in Contracting Environment.' The course includes knowledge development sessions, practical exercises and problem-solving set in a case study setting. The course concludes with a contractor pre-qualification, selection, and justification exercise.
Who should take this course
Project, procurement, and supply chain managers, HSE specialists, auditors, engineers, and supervisors who want to know how to manage contractors.
- Implement a contracting supply chain strategy based on the risks and benefits of outsourcing high risk, low risk, and specialist activities
- Develop a contracting strategy based on pre-qualification
- Prepare a program to initiate the use of competent contractors based on bid documents covering HSE and other relevant criteria
- Communicate effectively with contractors, including reporting requirements for incidents and emergency preparedness
- Identify the barriers that could prevent successful implementation of a contractor safety program, and how to overcome them
- Develop a program for supply chain performance monitoring
- Perform an effective contractor selection interview
- Provide feedback likely to initiate improvement in contractors' performance
- Use sector contractor management systems such as OGP 6.64/291, API standard 2220; and HSE management systems such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001 and HSG65 as methods for initiating and maintaining improvements in contractor performance
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.