One of the major functions of contracting is to ensure that risks to owners and contractor are identified and managed in a way that both parties are satisfied with the project outcome. While a contract cannot, of itself, make risk "go away", it can, and should, identify the risks, determine who is responsible for managing each individual risk, and for the consequences should the risk occur.
Who should take this course
- Contracts, Tendering, Purchasing, Procurement, and Project personnel
- Contract Administration, Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance personnel
- Risk, Claims, Financial, and Audit personnel
- And all others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders, specifications, awards, and contracts that cover the acquisition of materials, equipment, and services and who are in organizations whose leadership want high levels of competency in those involved in these activities
- Provide an understanding of how risk arises
- Compare different methods of identifying and assessing risk
- Review the impacts of different approaches to risk allocation
- Explore different Contract types to transfer risks
- Consider the contractual techniques to ensure effective risk allocation
- Review risk management techniques during the life of a contract
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.