This course is a must for any business aiming to employ Public Relations Campaigns as part of their business operation.
Sustained public relations campaigns can help drive strategic organisational change, build public perceptions and drive reputation with key stakeholders. Well planned and executed campaigns are a cost-effective means of changing perceptions and increasing stakeholder value for an organisation.
This powerful programme takes a problem solving approach to the design of PR campaigns. By closely fitting the campaign to core business priorities as well as project objectives campaign design reinforces key messages and organisational strategy. Participants will develop the skills to design, plan, cost, deliver and evaluate campaigns using the full range of PR media and channels. Case study examples in print will be used throughout. Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of the programme.
Participants will develop the skills to design, plan, cost, deliver and evaluate campaigns using the full range of PR media and channels.
Action planning for the workplace to put ideas into action is a strong feature of the programme.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Powerful planning tools
- A wealth of practical examples and frameworks
- Personal coaching and advice
- Incorporation of your own content into the programme giving real, useable outputs
- A practical and theoretical toolkit for use beyond the course
Who should take this course
This programme has been designed for PR practitioners/professionals and for senior professionals elsewhere in the organisation who want to use PR/communications tools to best effect in meeting business objectives.
This course is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of PR Campaigns for their organisation but is relatively new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of campaigns or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes PR Campaigns
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of Public Relations
- To examine the range of PR campaigns and the purposes that they can achieve
- To develop a problem-solving approach to match PR campaign strategy to business objectives
- To plan PR campaigns to meet need setting clear objectives with behavioural outcomes and measurable results
- To examine a wide range of successful campaigns to judge the differing strategies and use of channels and media
- To measure risk presented during a campaign by increased public and media scrutiny and to plan to mitigate these risks
- To learn how to evaluate PR campaigns to demonstrate success to the business and to develop campaign methodology
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.