Successful organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions to problems significantly enhance business potential. Today's decision makers must use a variety of thinking styles, methodologies and creative processes. In this course, you develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver. You learn to leverage your personal thinking preferences using tools and techniques based latest thinking.
Who should take this course
Managers, supervisors and administrators who will benefit from better problem-solving and decision- making skills and business professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Build and expand their decision-making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as business tools.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
- Gain confidence in asking the “right questions” and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions.
- Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management.
- Develop strategic approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.