Whatever the crisis, managing it effectively is essential to minimising damage to your organisation. Preparing contingency plans as part of crisis management, is the first step to ensuring you are appropriately prepared for a crisis.
This programme will lead you through real life examples of managing critical incidents delivered by several highly experienced guest speakers who have dealt with real life situations such as the London bombings and riots
Who should take this course
Managers, coaches, team leaders and anyone who wants to become an effective leader and motivator.
- The rationale and business benefits for practicing effective crisis management and contingency planning - why should we invest in it?
- The definitions of threat, risk and vulnerability
- The potential 'costs' associated with ineffective crisis management and contingency planning (human, financial, legal, reputational)
- The composition and key functions of a crisis management team
- The process of identifying key strategic threats and risks from terrorism, criminal acts, natural disasters and loss of key assets and infrastructure
- Time critical decision making
- The importance of decision making logs and accurate record keeping
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.