Professional Training Course
This course looks comprehensively at identifying issues that have the potential to become crises, dealing with issues before they become crises, preparing for a crisis, ensuring the best communications during a crisis and repairing reputation and brand rebuilding following a crisis.
Who should take this course
Directors and senior managers who are responsible for building an organisation's brand and reputation, marketing the organisation, PR strategy, PR planning, communication with stakeholders and external audiences, internal PR, all internal communications, or those who will be involved in managing communications during a major incident, including those in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Identify factors which have the potential to become crisis
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and media before a crisis occurs
- Control immediate reactions to a crisis
- Integrate communications and management during a crisis
- Plan and manage communications during and after a crisis
- Identify and assess risks and potential impact
- Write and test a crisis-communication policy
- Manage communications throughout a crisis
- Rebuild brand and reputation following a crisis
- Identify the golden rules of crisis communication
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.