Project success hinges not only on the effectiveness of the project team and how well they work together, but also on the project manager's ability to lead and manage the team and focus on people issues. Many project managers in the public and non-profit sector have to lead teams without formal authority. This course provides a unique opportunity to develop core competencies in such people skills as improving self-understanding, assessing the effectiveness of others, team building, leadership, motivation, and conflict resolution. Participants gain a practical understanding of how to assess and sustain effective team performance throughout the project lifecycle, as well as how to identify and resolve key resource issues.
Who should take this course
This course is geared towards managers and directors involved in a project who want to lead their team towards achieving the goals of the project
- Develop strategies that help organizations develop high- performing teams
- Define criteria that help teams perform at a higher level
- Develop trust among team members
- Involve others in team communication, visioning, and decision making
- Create team- building exercises that facilitate team collaboration with limited leader involvement
- Manage challenging and dynamic issues that diminish team effectiveness
- Leverage innovative learning techniques that facilitate team member development
- Foster an effective team- building environment regardless of member proximity
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.