This is a new course recetly designed to develop the core skills that are required in the role of Administrators and Secretaries.
Who should take this course
- Secretaries and administrators wanting to raise their efficiency levels, improve their effectiveness and develop skills that will help their career-development
- People working in an office role supporting management and/or working in project teams
- Anyone wanting to develop their practical skills and personal strengths to help them succeed in an office environment
This programme is designed to:
- Give you a 'brain train' to improve your effectiveness at work
- Improve your reading and note-making skills
- Develop useful note-making skills and show how to link these to your reading
- Teach you to use and apply simple memory systems
- Build your self-esteem and confidence when dealing with teams, individuals and difficult problems and situations
- Show you ways to manage your time and plan for results
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.