Both finance and non-finance staff may be responsible for establishing and managing budgets. This course will help delegates to understand the full relevance of budgeting and how this can be effectively achieved by providing delegates with the right skills. It will focus on identifying factors that can impact an organisation's performance, enable managers to plan for such factors, consider contingencies, and evaluate resource levels as an ongoing process
Who should take this course
This intensive course is for managers with financial responsibility or seeking a refresher in analysis - including financial analysts, accountants, project managers, budget analysts, vice presidents of finance, controllers and treasurers.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the limitations of traditional accounting models in an increasingly dynamic and fast changing world
- Contribute more effectively to corporate strategy by taking a more proactive and forward looking approach
- React to conditions of rapid change through enhanced awareness, anticipation and adaptation
- Understand and use alternative expressions of profit that start with a recognition of the impact on cash flow of the various stakeholders in a company
- Monitor the success of projects, strategies and even total businesses by articulating NPVs over time
- Be more confident in decision making and dealing with accountants and other specialists
- Assess the strategic financial performance of the company and compare it with that of competitors
- Understand the significance of cash flow and working capital management
- Understand the concepts of strategic price setting
- Understand how strategic financial management fits together in an integrative model
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.