It is widely recognised that speaking to groups and audiences is one of the most difficult tasks to accomplish with distinction; yet it is one of the most commonly used methods of communication in the business world. This course is for anyone who wishes to develop their presentation skills. The number of delegates is limited to eight to allow time for individual guidance and help from the course Trainer. DVD recordings play a key role in this programme as they help in providing highly constructive feedback during practice sessions.
Who should take this course
All personnel who, as part of their job, need to deliver engaging and effective presentations.
- To identify the characteristics and skills of an excellent presenter
- To examine the key ingredients of a successful presentation
- To learn how to prepare the beginning, middle, and end of an effective presentation
- To appreciate effective communication and influencing while presenting, and recognise how this impacts the audience
- To understand how to overcome feeling nervous and appearing nervous in front of your audience
- To understand the importance of having a clear 'Aim' and 'Objectives' for all your presentations
- To recognise the value of preparation and rehearsal to ensure the successful outcome of a presentation
- To learn how to encourage audience participation, deal with questions, and cope with a challenging audience
- To develop an action plan for continuous improvement in your future presentations
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.