Professional Training Course
Each and every one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you're on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you're an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service workshop will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
Who should take this course
This course will enable participants to meet the ever-increasing needs of their customers. It will show participants how to make a good first impression, and how to develop and maintain ongoing relationships based on trust and high quality communication that will bring long-term success to the organisation.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers
- Recognise how one's attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude
- Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service
- Gain insight in connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers & Understand when to escalate
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.