Professional Training Course
A introductory course for non-finance managers helping them understanding basics of finance and decoding jargons.
Who should take this course
Managers, supervisors and staff from any function including finance who need to improve understanding and use of financial information.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the functions of financial management and its role in running businesses.
- Communicate effectively with finance professionals by using common financial language.
- Define the four key financial statements: balance sheet, income, cash flow and changes in owners' equity as well as key financial terms used in organizations (e.g. profit, margins, leverage, etc.)
- Interpret the financial health and condition of a company, division or responsibility center.
- Apply capital budgeting techniques and cost- volume-profit analysis to enhance decision making.
- Use financial information to manage and evaluate their company or department operations.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.