Professional Training Course
Government organisations at all levels -federal, state or local - have the formidable task of managing important public policy issues and communicating their activities to many different stakeholders. This places direct implications on how targets are achieved and what administrative systems are in operation, thus providing an environment where transparency can thrive whilst fraud, corruption and economic crime can be detected at an early stage.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for senior managers in the public service with a mission to detect and combat fraud, internal auditors and public accountants. It is also ideal for anyone with ownership, or responsibility, for overseeing the audit process as it relates to the detection and prevention of economic crime.
- Apply various techniques for detecting fraud
- Understand the pitfalls and advantages of using computerised systems
- Understand the importance in applying professional standards to current administrative structures and accounting systems
- Identify the symptoms of fraud
- Understand the investigative process, investigative tools, techniques and strategies
- Use case studies in relation to positive and negative outcomes
- Understand accounting and auditing malpractice
- Understand risk analysis and fraud related issues
- Understand forensic auditing and investigation
- Understand good corporate governance and accountability in line with best practice
- Report and validate audit reports and present information for legal use
- Employ the use of documentary evidence and litigation support
- Introduce and establish standards of management practice that will curb the event of fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives in your organisation and raise awareness of its benefits
- Identify the scale of Organisational/Departmental risks through the process of fraud risk gap analysis
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.