An effective safety culture is widely accepted as being the essential component of in the successful development and implementation of an organisation's safety management system. Preventing major accidents is about ensuring that everyone, regardless of position, follows safety procedures and safe practices - by always intervening when unsafe behaviours or conditions are observed. A safety culture improvement process approach which actively engages everyone through personal responsibility is seen as the way forward.
In this seminar you will learn:
- The impact of an effective safety culture on achieving good safety management
- How to establish a safety culture improvement processes and identify behavioural change improvement opportunities
- The importance of actively caring
- How to assess the safety culture of the organization
- About Taylor, Herzberg, Vroom, Geller & Maslow
Who should take this course
- All supervisors and line management who have assigned responsibilities within the organisation's safety management system (SMS)
- Production and process engineers
- Maintenance personnel
- HSE personnel
- All personnel involved in planning and implementing the organisation's HSE management system
Participants attending the programme will:
- Have a clear understanding of human factors and their application to their organisation's current safety cultural status
- Be familiar with elements of safety management systems and their purpose
- Appreciate the consequences of behavioural acts and omissions as prime causes of accidents and emergency situations
- Be able to develop a step-by-step safety cultural improvement programme within their own organisation
- Develop an appreciation of carrying out an HSE cultural positional assessment
- Develop skills for identifying, evaluating and reconciling solutions for influencing behavioural change improvement measures
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.