Effective Planned & Predictive Maintenance are critical for a successful company and an integral part of maintenance management strategies such as RCM, RBM TPM, and even 6-Sigma. This comprehensive 5-day programme has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who may be involved in the rollout of a comprehensive Maintenance system or auditing an existing system. It covers all the steps required in developing a successful Planning & Predictive Maintenance programme from system development until a well-managed Maintenance system is in place and operational.
Who should take this course
Delegates should represent a wide range of personnel in the organization who are involved in, or dependent on, effective maintenance planning, scheduling and work control.
These should include:
- Maintenance Managers & Supervisors
- Personnel designated as planners, or identified to become planners
- Predictive Maintenance Technicians & Supervisors
- Key leaders from each Maintenance craft
- Key Operations Supervisors
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
- CMMS Administrator or key users
- Leading industrial organizations are evolving away from reactive ("fix-it-when-it-breaks") management into predictive, productive management ("anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks"). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts.
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Implement a practical and effective predictive maintenance effort
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
- Achieve more productive turnarounds
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.