Arguably, the most important function of the effective leader is to increase productivity and to maintain the highest standards of performance. This ensures that a workforce are operating to their full potential and guarantees to the stakeholder that the organisation / department is operating efficiently.
Motivating leadership plays an important part in this, but organisations also need to have robust performance measurement systems in place that clearly express objectives, indicators and success criteria. This programme focuses on both these aspects of improving performance; exploring how leaders can develop their own skills by reviewing and explaining the three complementary dimensions of leadership: strategic leadership, tactical leadership and operational leadership.
Ideal for the established or aspiring leader, this programme covers all styles of management; effective monitoring; staff appraisal, optimising performance through individual and team management; and team governance. It provides insight and guidance into policy formulation; environmental and operational control; reward and sanction mechanisms; management by objective (MBO); project management; conflict management; effective decision making and problem solving.
Who should take this course
- Return to your organisation and confidently and competently improve performance
- Establish a resilient performance strategy and complementary operational plan to ensure continuous high performance; a robust quality management system (QMS)
- Improve productivity within the constraints of an established budget
- The essential skills and competences to improve productivity and performance within your organisation
- How to comprehensively review and measure performance improvement (using both Gap Analysis and SWOT Analysis relating to delivery and quality)
- Employ relevant case studies and team based exercises to establish a strategic plan and operational model to ensure performance improvement
- Establish a robust and continuous performance monitoring and evaluation system for critical functions, processes and projects
- Employ effective decision making and problem solving to ensure continuous improvement and to support the successful completion of established performance targets
- Effective communication through briefing, appraisal and performance-related meetings
- Assertiveness, negotiation, conflict resolution, influence and persuasion skills
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.