Professional Training Course
This programme will prove to be a useful and productive for all those who are interested in understanding about information and documentation compliance, document and records management, enterprise content management, information-related regulations, standards and best practice and how it can be implemented successfully.
Who should take this course
It will be of benefit to:
- IT Management
- Records managers
- Document controllers
- Technical staff
- Document and Records Management personnel
- Document Management Supervisors
- Suppliers, Solution Providers and Vendors
- Users of Document and Records Management
- Personnel seeking to enhance their skills
- To understand information and documentation compliance, regulations, standards and best practice
- To create information and documentation polices, procedures, standards including information security standards
- Create a information and documentation action plan to implement in their organisation and learn from best practice implementations and case studies
- Learn advanced concepts for managing information and documentation, such workflow, file plan, archiving, auditing, compliance and version control
- Review industry leading solutions and vendors in this marketplace
- Use metadata, business classification scheme, taxonomy and setting retention plan
- Learn how to implement legislation, standards and regulation
- Create advanced polices and procedures
- Setting up access controls and security procedures
- Develop storage models, audit trail and storage technologies
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.