Professional Training Course
This seminar is a must for any business aiming to include events as part of their Public Relations and Marketing activities. The face to face communication opportunities created by events provide business people with the most powerful of opportunities to influence their colleagues, clients and investors. Smooth well run events reflect well on any business building its reputation and standing. This seminar provides a comprehensive grounding in all the basics of event management allowing attendees to effectively organise their own events or more closely manage contractors organising events for them.
Key highlights of the seminar are:
- What events can do for your PR and marketing strategy
- Scheduling techniques to plan and deliver an event
- Practical hints and tips on venue choice, stage management and different types of dining
- Managing the media at your events to multiply outcomes
- Advice on looking after guests and protocol for VIPs
Who should take this course
This seminar is relevant to anyone likely to have responsibility for the delivery of events for their organisation but new to the concepts and practicalities of this facet of corporate communications.
- Middle and senior managers tasked with the direct delivery of events or oversight of specialist sub-contractors
- Senior operational managers with responsibility for managing teams whose role includes event management
- Senior managers up to Board level with responsibility for the strategic use of events as part of the organisation's PR and marketing strategy and their effective deployment
At the end of the seminar delegates will have an understanding of the theoretical basis for the application of events as part of their PR or Marketing strategy:
- Delegates will be able to schedule and plan an event
- Delegates will be familiar with a range of events they are likely to engage in and the requirements for their successful delivery
- Delegates will be able to identify the most appropriate venues and activities for their events
- Delegates will be able to manage the media at their events with confidence
- Delegates will be able to troubleshoot event plans to identify potential problem areas before they emerge
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.