Our senior management training course is for new or aspiring senior managers and chief executives who have at least three years' experience, with direct responsibility for managing both people and resources. In challenging times, it provides a much needed opportunity to focus on your strategic skills, your organisational understanding and your capacity to lead and manage through change. It offers an excellent chance to reflect on your experience with others who are similarly placed, tackle any difficulties, and raise your effectiveness even further.
Who should take this course
All senior managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the characteristics of the new workplace.
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader.
- Practice the foundations of business analysis.
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, Human Resources and organizational behavior.
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Identify their own managerial strengths and improvement opportunities and develop plans for managerial success.
Facilitators Several bilingual (English/Arabic) consultants facilitate the program.
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.