Training requires an investment of time and money. It can be futile if training are not designed to meet the organizational objectives. This course is designed to help participants bridge the gap and link training to organizational goals.
Who should take this course
- All Training Professionals
- Training Co-ordinators who have attended a certificated training seminar
- Senior Training Administrators
- Training Designers and Developers
- Those who have a responsibility for training others
- Those who wish to move into training management
- HR Management and Professionals with an interest in training
- Line Managers with an interest in training
- Senior Managers who want to know how to use training to maximise organisational efficiency
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role of training within an organisation - linked to the strategic plan
- Clearly show which training contributes directly to the goals of the organisation
- Use a strategic model and training schema to align training clearly with the organisational goals
- Conduct an effective training needs analysis
- Develop a training strategy
- Evaluate training and promote value-added training
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.