A core component of maintenance is the critical work done in Planning, Scheduling and Control (PS&C). The degree of success in PS&C will largely determine the effectiveness of maintenance and how it is perceived by operations and senior management. This course will explore the many aspects of PS&C and train you in the key indicators of success.
With the emphasis on the practical application of the techniques, you will have the opportunity through the many case studies and workshops, to discuss and practice those elements that can be brought directly back to your workplace and used for immediate maintenance improvement.
Who should take this course
- Maintenance and Material Managers and Supervisors
- Planners and Schedulers
- Senior Technical Staff involved in the maintenance function
- Production and Maintenance Coordinators
- Maintenance Project Managers
- Maintenance Personnel involved in cost control and budgeting
- Finance and Accounting Supervisors involved in maintenance cost control and budgeting
- Understand how Maintenance Planning, Scheduling And Control (PS&C) affects the performance and quality of work delivered by the maintenance department
- Practice budgeting and costing for maintenance projects and operations
- Develop and apply best practice and KPIs for PS&C, and use key project control techniques essential for on-time, on-budget, on-quality project completion
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.