This course helps delegates be more efficient and productive by implementing the principles and concepts of transparency for combating fraud in their respective organisations, thereby securing the trust of the public and respective stakeholders.
Who should take this course
Managers who oversee the administrative processes in their organisations, project managers, officers responsible for the management of contracts, policy makers and advisors. It will also benefit financial investigators and members of law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence and prevention activity.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the building national integrity systems
- Understand transparency and accountability in government procurement and other decision-making
- Appreciate confronting fraud and corruption
- Recognise the causes and consequences of fraud
- Develop an appropriate organisational culture and management practices
- Select methods of combating fraud, building anti-corruption coalitions
- Implement methods of adapting policies, public accountability regulations and information sharing
- Introduce standards of management practice to minimise fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives and raise awareness of its benefits
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review and update methods of investigating and reducing the effects of fraud and corruption
- Understand the implications of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- Recognise organisational fraud risk and its management
About Course Provider
Global economics proves to us on a daily basis the organisational need for ‘fore-most’ and ‘leading’ talent in order to succeed in increasingly complex and competitive global markets. In order to achieve the ‘best’ possible result for organizations, developing the right talent is as much a necessity as hiring and retaining employees.
Who are we?
ZOE Talent Solutions is a global training and consulting firm that has been serving leading businesses in many countries. We specialise in capacity building and talent development solutions for individuals and organisations, through our highly customised courses and training sessions, in a wide array of disciplines.
What do we do?
ZOE assists organisations in identifying their most important goals, and guides management teams by working closely with each member, in making lasting improvements to their performance. This process thus promises a definite increase in revenue and savings and a higher Return On Investment (ROI). Over nearly a decade, our team has built a globally recommendable enterprise uniquely equipped skills including and not limited to coaching, facilitation , counselling and strategising.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.